During this challenging and uncertain time I am offering all my services on-line. I am offering talk therapy, EMDR therapy, Somatic Therapy, Ketamine therapy (KAP), and Consultation via Zoom.
WHO ARE MY CLIENTS DURING THE PANDEMIC?
- my current clients continuing treatment
- people who wanted to start therapy for a while and were too busy to do so and so this forced break actually allows them to focus on themselves
- people who are struggling with fear of illness and dying for themselves, friends, or family members
- people with past trauma
- people struggling with anxiety and/or depression
- people who are struggling with variety of losses (stability, financial, relational, health, Future plans, job, etc.)
IS THERAPY ON-LINE AS EFFECTIVE AS IN PERSON?
Over the last 3 years I have seen several of my clients on-line only and I believe that treatment can be as effective on-line as in person.
Some of my practices as EMDR therapy and KAP have been moved on-line just recently and I am still learning about the pros- and cons- but so far the sessions were effective with some additional preparation.
WHAT IS THE COST OF ON-LINE SESSIONS?
The cost of my session on-line is the same as in person, but I am offering Sliding Scale Fee to support people who need that accommodation.