NEXT DATE: 01/11/2013 – 01/12/2013
LOCATION: Marina Counseling Center, 2137 Lombard street, SF, CA 94123
The perfect way of spending an intimate time with your partner over the weekend.
Workshop is based on Dr. Sue Johnson’s book:
Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Hold me Tight Enhancement Workshop is an experientially-educational weekend, where you can in a safe and supportive environment enhance or save your relationship by learning how to be open, attuned, and responsive to each other. Our style is very personal, and workshop is limited to 8 couples. The experiential part of the workshop will be done privately between you and your partner, so you can share as little and as much as you like with the rest of the group.
- Do you want more fulfilling relationship?
- Do you need tools for better communication?
- Do you want to put an end to reoccurring fights?
- Do you want “true” intimacy that can last a lifetime?
- Do you want to feel more secure and safe in your relationship?
- Do you want to be seen and understood?
- Do you want to know how to better support your partner?
- Do you want to feel more passion?
- Do you want to feel deeper connection and love with your partner?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions Hold Me Tight Couples Enhancement Workshop might be right for you.
This workshop was developed by Dr. Sue Johnson, the leading expert in the field of couple’s therapy and the creator of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). Empirical and experiential research has supported the effectiveness of EFT showing that 70-75% of couples move from distress to recovery and about 90% of them show significant improvement (the best result of any Couple’s Therapy Approach). Extensive research proves that these positive effects last over time.
Free consultation will be provided for each couple prior to the workshop. To register call 415-255-2553 or email email@example.com
Veronika Gold, MA, California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #52967 and Jyoti Orsolya Kalmar, MA, California Marriage and Family Therapist Intern, # 67777, supervised by Bambi Zilberstein-Twersky, MA, MFC 43587